Happy 2021! WOW, it definitely feels good to say that, huh? 2020 was an awful year in so many ways. Let’s all hope and pray that this new year is so much better!!
Ok, it’s time for my yearly post to see which posts made the top 10 list. Giveaways, reviews, and link parties were excluded when seeking out my top posts.
Here we go with my top 10 starting with the most popular:
• NO HOUSEWORK DAY
• WOULD YOU? 11 (TRUMP OR BIDEN)
• FRIDAY THE 13TH – SUPERSTITION OR PHOBIA?
• BLURRED VISION
• TOURING THE OLD CASTLE
• WOULD YOU? 8 (FUNNIEST OR SMARTEST)
• INTERNATIONAL SAFETY PIN DAY
• MY VALENTINE’S DAY MIRROR
• 10 WAYS TO PRACTICE GRATITUDE FOR WORLD GRATITUDE DAY
• HAPPY ST PATRICK’S DAY – CLOVER ALTERED ART
Coming in close and worth mentioning were:
That’s it. Did you see any posts you’ve read before or any you’d like to read?