SHORT STORY PROMPT LINK PARTY 6
Let’s party with a short story prompt!
No story is too short!
Starts June 15, 2019 at 9:00 PM Central
Open for 12 days – Until June 27 at 9:00 PM
Next party is June 30
This is a creative writing exercise for fun and without a
lot of editing. Just start typing and see what you come up with!
Remember, no story is too short!
Depending on the authority, I’ve seen word counts classified as:
• micro (up to 100)
• flash (50 – 1,000)
• short-short and short (500 – 7,500, 3,500 – 7,500, and 500 – 17,000)
To the Featured Blogger from Party 5
LOVE AND HEARTBREAK, THE TWO GO TOGETHER
BY MARIAN – JUST MUDDLING THROUGH LIFE
Sylvia and Leslie wrote special stories for Party 4
but were unable to get them linked up in time
• Start with the partial sentence below
• Create a story or as many as you like using the prompt
• Add your story post to the linkup below
• Check out stories from others, see how they compare to yours
Ready? Here’s the prompt:
The old house, with its overgrown garden, was secretive and…
Ok, let’s party
It would be much appreciate if you’d share this party