SHORT STORY PROMPT LINK PARTY 3 – ONE FLASHLIGHT…
Let’s party with a short story prompt!
Starts Mar-15-2019 9:00 PM Central
Ends Apr-12-2019 9:00 PM Central
This is our 3rd short story prompt link party!
It is a creative writing exercise for fun and without a lot of editing.
Just start typing and see what you come up with!
TO THE FEATURED BLOGGER FROM OUR LAST PARTY
I SHAVED MY LEGS FOR THIS? BY LESLIE FROM
ONCE UPON A TIME & HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Ok, let’s party! All you have to do is:
• Start with the partial sentence below
• Create a short story by adding to the sentence
• Post the story on your blog
• Add your post to our linkup below
• Let others know in your post where they can link up their story
• Check out the stories from others, see how they compare to yours
Ready? Here’s the prompt:
One flashlight flash meant danger, two flashes meant safe, but
then she saw three flashes that night from beyond the swamp. They
had never talked about what three flashes meant and now she…