SHORT STORY PROMPT LINK PARTY 12
Welcome to the
Short Story Prompt Link Party 12.
No story is too short!
Open October 2nd to 22nd at 9:00 PM Central.
Next party starts November 2, 2019.
This is a creative writing exercise for fun and without a
lot of editing. Just start typing and see what you come up with!
Remember, no story is too short!
Depending on the authority, I’ve seen word counts classified as:
• micro (up to 100)
• flash (100 – 500)
• short-short (500 – 2500)
• short (2500 – 7500)
TO THE FEATURED BLOGGER FROM THE LAST PARTY
AUNT RACHEL’S SURPRISE
BY SYLVIA FROM GRACE FOR A GYPSY
Thank you for displaying our party button!
If you were featured, grab that button too!
Click here to get the buttons for your site.
• Start with the beginning sentence prompt below
• Create a story or as many as you like using the prompt
• Add your story post to the linkup below
• Check out stories from others, see how they compare to yours
• Leave the others a comment, I’m sure they’d appreciate it
Ready? Here’s the prompt:
It started raining just as I…