I came across these coloring books (Color Me Blessed, Color the Psalms, and Color the Proverbs) while shopping one day. They looked so interesting, I just had to have all of them! And, let me tell you, these are so relaxing!
I started with the Color Me Blessed book. The first page I colored was Count Your Blessings. I used these colored pencils. The pencils were a bit difficult for me. I found them hard to use because I have arthritis and fibromyalgia. They made my wrist and fingers hurt. I’m looking for alternative ways to color, maybe the dual tip brush markers would work better for me.
I enjoyed coloring the design, it was so pretty. Speaking of blessings, do you acknowledge yours? I count mine every day! I am very blessed, grateful, and thankful! These Bible verses come to mind about blessings:
• Numbers 6:24-26 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
• Psalm 128:1 Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.
• Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
• Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
• Acts 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
• Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
Do you count your blessings? Do you enjoy coloring books for adults?
** DO YOU ATTEND BLOG PARTY LINKUPS?
We’d like to invite you to ours. See current link parties here!