Canvas Factory allowed me to choose a 20″ x 16″ canvas print at no cost using a coupon code they provided to me. I chose an image from their library of over 20 million high quality images. See the sunny sunflower below, isn’t the glow so brilliant? Ordering was easy as I was guided through each step of creating the print.
One winner will be randomly chosen to receive a single 20″ x 16″ canvas print using their own photo or one from Canvas Factory’s library. They will provide a coupon code for the winner to receive their print. Giveaway rules are below.
My canvas print arrived quickly and was wrapped in plastic inside of the sturdy shipping box. The back of the print is covered with paperboard with hanging hooks in place. The image wraps around all sides of the canvas, see below. This is a quality made item. I am definitely pleased with this print.
Canvas Factory provides high quality canvas prints at an affordable price. They believe in providing the best canvas printing services to ensure that your photos are preserved on canvas exactly as you want them, easily and conveniently. You can create stunning canvas prints, metal wall art, or acrylic photo prints by uploading images from your computer, your social networking profiles, or choose from their large gallery of free to use photos. Take a look at all of their options, sizes, and prices for single prints, split images, wall displays, collages, and floating frames.
- This giveaway is open for midlife women bloggers only
- Winner must be a resident of the United States or Canada
- The winner will receive a single 20″ x 16″ canvas print from Canvas Factory
- Canvas Factory will provide a coupon code for the winner to receive the print
- Giveaway will end on March 10, 2018 at 11:59 pm CST
- You may enter once per day
- One winner will be randomly selected using the Giveaway Tools random selector
- Winner will be notified via email
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
- This giveaway is void where prohibited
- No purchase necessary
What photo or image would you have made into a canvas print if you win this giveaway? You don’t have to answer, I’m just curious.
*UPDATE – GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED – Congrats to Nikki!