BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTY 18
Welcome to the Blogging Grandmothers Link Party #18
Starts Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 12:05 am central (US)
Ends Saturday, August 5 at 11:55 pm
REALLY SIMPLE RULES:
• This party is for grandmother bloggers only
• You may share new or old, family friendly posts, no limit
• By joining the party, you are giving the hostesses permission
to share your photos and posts on social media and to use in
posts, features, and round ups with proper credit given to you
• All party posts will be pinned on Pinterest,
and might be shared on other social media sites
if you have the share buttons on your post
• By entering your email into the InLinkz form,
you are giving hostess Grammy Dee permission to
send you an email reminder about the next party
• Kindly show some link love by visiting some other guests
• Let’s all connect, our social media sites are below
• Thank you for partying with us, sharing the
party, and inviting other grandmothers who blog
Grammy Dee, MiMi Clearissa,
Gramma Lori, Grandma Christie, Nan Sue,
Grandma Teresa, and Mimi Carol
Click here to get the button codes for your site
We appreciate you displaying our button
Don’t forget to get the featured button
Our last Blogging Grandmothers Link Party had:
1306 views, 91 links, 940 clicks
The numbers –> 1306 views and 940 clicks are not typos!!!
CONGRATS to our featured bloggers!
Across the Boulevard – Coastal Jar Makeover with Sea Glass Paint
Oh My Heartsie Girl – Up-cycled Makeup Tray
All That’s Jas – Red White Blue Jello Flag
Stone Cottage Adventures – Creating a Fairy House
Shallow Reflections – Discovering My Ancestry Despite Being a Cowardly Cheapskate
Faeries and Fauna – Refinishing Hardwood Floors – What to Expect
OK, LET’S PARTY
Blogging Grandmothers Link Party
Please, do not link up if you are not a grandmother blogger
Your links will be deleted
Please, do not link up if you are not a grandmother blogger.
Your links will be deleted.
We have a weekly Wednesday AIM Link Party that is for everyone.
Please link up there instead. Thank you!