Applesauce Banana Bread
Do you want a yummy bread that fills the kitchen with its aroma as it bakes?
Then try this recipe for applesauce banana bread.
Great for holidays or perfect for the weekend!
- 4 bananas, ripe
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice bananas into a bowl, mash with an electric mixer
- Blend in sugar
- Let mixture stand 15 minutes
- Add applesauce and eggs, mix well
- Blend in flour, salt, and vanilla
- Pour into 9″ x 5″ greased loaf pan
- Bake 55 minutes
- Remove from oven, let stand 10 to 15 minutes
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely