A CHILDREN’S JOURNAL REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY
I partnered with K.C. Light for this review and giveaway!
Click here for Disclosure Policy
This large print paperback has 30 pages and has been designed as a draw and write journal titled – Adventures of and then a blank space for the child’s name. It will help children exercise their imagination with a space on each page for drawing a picture as well as lined spaces for writing. Each page begins with a writing prompt to help young writers. A few examples are: We went to the, The movie was, and Today I learned.
K.C. Light is a pseudonym for a parent-child team.
The journal is based on a book titled Adventures of Prank, the Cat. The book was written by a 6 year old girl who lives in Manhattan with her mom and dad, and according to them – an adorable, exotic cat. The cat goes everywhere the girl goes, they have been inseparable since birth. All of the little girl’s art and poetry are inspired by her friendship with the cat.
This child speaks 3 languages – English, Russian, and Spanish. She is learning Mandarin. She aspires to translate her book into all of these languages so kids around the world can meet Prank and form a common bond. She believes that languages, especially writing, is hard and that we need fun tools like the journal to help solidify our skills. When she has writer’s block she often wishes someone would give her a prompt like the journal does. You can find this parent-child team at Facebook and Instagram.
ORDER YOUR COPY
The journal is available at Amazon here.
• This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. age 18+
• Winner will receive a paperback copy of the journal
• Starts on Monday, May 27, 2019 at 5:00 AM Central
• Ends on Monday, June 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM Central
• You may enter once per day
• Winner will be randomly selected using the Giveaway Tools
• Winner will be notified via email
• Winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
• This giveaway is void where prohibited
• No purchase necessary
Disclosure: This giveaway is not endorsed by Amazon nor with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter.