Do you have any unanswered questions?
What do these photos have in common, why are they grouped together? They’re images reflecting my thoughts…I have so many unanswered questions…
I’ve never found out:
• Why can’t someone tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
• Who let the dogs out?
• Where’s the beef?
• Why do you have to put your two cents in but it’s only a penny for your thoughts?
• Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavoring yet dishwashing detergent is made with real lemons?
Other things I’ve pondered:
• If a Smurf chokes, what color does it turn?
• If all is not lost, where is it?
• Why do psychics have to ask you your name?
• What was the best thing before sliced bread?
• What if the hokey pokey isn’t really what it’s all about?
Even more things I’ve wondered about:
• Why is there no pine or apple in pineapple?
• Why is bra singular and panties plural?
• Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?
• Why did Sally sell seashells by the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?
• Why do people believe there are billions of stars but have to check and see if the paint is really wet when they see a wet paint sign?
And, yet there are still more:
• If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?
• If #2 pencils are so good, why aren’t they #1?
• Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
• If marbles are not made of marble, why are they called marbles?
• Why do we sing a scary lullaby to our little ones about putting them in a tree and letting their cradle fall when wind blows?
Have you pondered any of these? Do you have any unanswered questions?