20 of Life’s Unanswered Questions I’ve Pondered
What do these photos have in common, why are they grouped together? They’re images reflecting my thoughts…
I’m a Grammy so I’ve been around a while, however I still have so many unanswered questions!
To this day I’ve never found out:
- Why can’t someone tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
- Who let the dogs out?
- Where’s the beef?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavoring yet dishwashing detergent is made with real lemons?
- Why do you have to put your two cents in but it’s only a penny for your thoughts?
Other things I’ve pondered:
- If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
- If all is not lost, where is it?
- Why do psychics have to ask you your name?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- What if the hokey pokey isn’t really what it’s all about?
- Why is bra singular and panties plural?
- Why did Sally sell seashells by the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?
- Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars but check when you say the paint is wet?
- Why is there no pine or apple in pineapple?
- Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?
- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?
- If #2 pencils are so good, why don’t they ever become #1?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- If marbles are not made of marble, why are they called marbles?
- Why do we sing Rock-a-Bye Baby to our little ones when it’s about putting them in a tree and letting their cradle fall when wind blows?
Do you have any unanswered questions?