20 of Life’s Unanswered Questions I’ve Pondered
This post may include affiliate links. Click here for Disclosure Policy.
What do these photos have in common, why are they grouped together? They’re images reflecting my thoughts…
I’m a Grammy so I’ve been around a while, however I still have so many unanswered questions!
To this day I’ve never found out:
- Why can’t someone tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
- Who let the dogs out?
- Where’s the beef?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavoring yet dishwashing detergent is made with real lemons?
- Why do you have to put your two cents in but it’s only a penny for your thoughts?
Other things I’ve pondered:
- If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
- If all is not lost, where is it?
- Why do psychics have to ask you your name?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- What if the hokey pokey isn’t really what it’s all about?
- Why is bra singular and panties plural?
- Why did Sally sell seashells by the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?
- Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars but check when you say the paint is wet?
- Why is there no pine or apple in pineapple?
- Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?
- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?
- If #2 pencils are so good, why don’t they ever become #1?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- If marbles are not made of marble, why are they called marbles?
- Why do we sing Rock-a-Bye Baby to our little ones when it’s about putting them in a tree and letting their cradle fall when wind blows?
Do you have any unanswered questions?